Write a comment You do not have permission to access. Sign In?
Job Title : Sales Manager
Location : Dallas, Texas
Job Type : Full Time
Company Description : INNO Instrument America Inc. is the manufacturer of the fiber-optic related products and our products are used in the telecommunication industry for the installation, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting of optical networks. It provides better solutions to the highly specialized field of telecommunications such as FTTx.Responsibilities- Establish new distributors and evaluate existing distributors
- Work with distributors in the identifying and calling on potential and new customers.
- Provide product training and assist in providing application solutions
- Recommend and assist with developing advertising and promotional programs.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
- Assist in marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
Job Specifications- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 or 2 years or experience in sales, marketing, or operations.
- Strong experience identifying, developing, training and evaluating distribution channels
- Experience with heavy travel – willingness to travel more than 70%
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated with customers and internal clients
- Strong background in Selling and Negotiations
- Strong business knowledge and sales planning skills
- Excellent organization, time management, prioritization
- Demonstrated influencing skills with a proven ability to work through others
- Presentation building skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin